Please read these Terms of Service carefully before proceeding to usage of any one of our web solutions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may neither proceed nor use any information provided anywhere in our sites for personal or official purpose or against the proprietor of this website.
This web-solution and its subsidiary solutions are owned and operated by Premium eBusiness Solutions registered in Kingdom of Bahrain’s Ministry of Commerce. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Premium eBusiness Solutions. Premium eBusiness Solutions offers this web-solution including all information, features and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers stated here or elsewhere in the site.
By accessing any one of our web solution, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms of service and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
- The terms extent to the use, view and access to sub solutions of mlsBH, namely fsrboBH, realtorBH, RealtyBH, BahrainPropertiesOnline & RealtorsBH
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, competitors, vendors, and customers.
- It is your responsibility to check policies and terms of service periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Any such new features or tools which are added to the current services suite shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page or elsewhere in the site.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse registration, limit listing or cancel service subscription if it does not comply with our terms of service and associated policies in practice.
- These restrictions may include dual subscriptions made by or under the same customer account, the same and/or service request that uses the same billing and/or mailing address.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit subscriptions that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by user classes not associated to the applied service.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel a subscription, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or phone number provided at the time the subscription was made.
RIGHT OF AMENDMENTS
- We may at our discretion revise our policies, terms & conditions pertaining to some or all services under this solution at any time.
- Notification of change may occur via email, be posted on Helpdesk or may occur in any other manner deemed reasonable by us.
- If you do not accept said revisions, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days of the date of our notification.
- If You do so notify us, Your existing subscription and related benefits will continue to be governed by the last subscription agreement and associated terms that You accepted (including any deemed acceptances) until the end of Your then current Subscription Term (if You have paid all applicable fees for the entire Term), and at the end of such Term, Your Subscription shall expire. If you have not paid all applicable fees for the entire Term then Your Subscription will end at the end of the period for which you have paid the applicable fees.
- If You do not so notify us, or if You continue to use the service or renew Your Subscription or continue to pay Your Subscription Fees (if applicable), You will be deemed to have accepted such revisions for all Your Subscriptions.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of any revision, you will not be entitled to any additional benefits or services offered thereunder absent the payment to us of the appropriate fee related to said revision, if any.
- Failure to renew the subscription will automatically results in cancellation of subscription.
- Either party may terminate the Subscription, where the other party fails to remedy a breach capable of being remedied within a period stated by notice in writing.
- The Company, at its discretion terminate access to the service, of subscriber becomes subject to bankruptcy proceedings, become insolvent, or make an arrangement with its creditors, and if, the subscriber go into liquidation or if attempt to transfer this Subscription Agreement or any Benefit without the prior written consent of the other.
- Upon cancelation, termination or expiration of the Subscription Agreement and all rights and access granted hereunder will terminate, and the Subscriber shall ensure that the sub-users, cease all use of and/or access to all services.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Bahrain.
ENTIRETY OF AGREEMENT
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Rules, declarations and conditions stipulated in the following documents &/or articles made available in their respective links below are basis of our Terms of Service and hence in using this website and its services you are deemed to have read and agreed to these following components of terms and conditions:
- Code of conduct & ethics
- Collection & Refund policy
- Validation & authentication policy
- Usage policy
- Data policy
- Compliance policy
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.